Our White Natural Box, a collection of exquisite white and natural-toned flowers and materials that will help you create elegant and organic floral arrangements. Here are some ideas on what you can make with the provided flowers and accessories:
Amaranthus x 1 bunch, Teazel x 1 bunch, Riceflower x 1 bunch, spear and suncut palm x 1 bunch, wild flower bunch x 2, Bunny tails x 1 bunch, Artichoke on stick x 2, Big leaf Hydrangea x 1, Handmade daisy x 1 bunch, Craspedia x 1 bunch, Eucalyptus x 1 bunch, Miscanthus x 1 bunch, Floral tape x 1 Roll, Florist wire x 1 packet
- White Natural Bouquet:
- Combine Amaranthus, Teazel, Riceflower, and Bunnytails for a textured and whimsical bouquet.
- Add Hydrangea blooms and Handmade Daisies for softness and delicate accents.
- Incorporate Eucalyptus and Miscanthus for an added touch.
- Use Florist Wire and Florist Tape to secure the stems and create a polished finish.
- Natural Table Centerpiece:
- Use Palms and Mix Dried Bunches as the base for a natural and rustic centerpiece.
- Add Craspedia for pops of texture and whimsy.
- Intersperse Artichoke blooms and Hydrangea for larger focal points.
- Incorporate Eucalyptus and Miscanthus for additional volume.
- Dried Flower Wreath:
- Create a stunning dried flower wreath using Riceflower, Bunnytails, and Craspedia.
- Incorporate Teazel for added texture and visual interest.
- Attach the flowers and foliage to a grapevine or metal wreath frame using Florist Wire.
- Natural Boutonnieres:
- Utilize single stems of Handmade Daisies and Craspedia for a simple and elegant boutonniere.
- Accentuate them with delicate Bunnytails, Riceflower or Miscanthus.
- Secure the stems with Florist Wire and wrap them with Florist Tape.
- Organic Corsages:
- Create unique and natural corsages using a combination of Riceflower, Bunnytails, and Handmade Daisies.
- Accentuate them with Craspedia or small clusters of Hydrangea.
- Attach the flowers to a corsage wristband or pin using Florist Wire and Florist Tape.
- Natural Hair Accessories:
- Craft delicate hair accessories using Handmade Daisies, Bunnytails, and small sprigs of Eucalyptus or Rice flower.
- Attach them to hairpins or headbands using Florist Wire and Florist Tape.
Feel free to mix and match the flowers and materials to suit your personal style and the desired natural theme of your wedding. These suggestions are meant to inspire you, so let your creativity flourish as you create unique floral arrangements that exude the beauty and elegance of nature on your special day.