Crafting your wedding bouquet is a cherished and personal experience, and with our Blush DIY Wedding Box, you have the freedom to bring your vision to life. Let your imagination guide you as you mix and match the different blooms and foliage to create a bouquet that reflects your unique style and the romantic blush theme of your wedding.
What is included:
Riceflower x 2 bunches, King Protea x 3 stems, Hydrangea x 1 stem, Bunnytails x 2 bunches, Stoebe x 1 bunch, Gyp Bleached x 1 bunch, Roundcut palm x 5 stems, Hossu grass x 1 bunch, Eucaluptus x 1 bunch, Sola Rose x 2 bunches, Florist wire x 1 packet, Florist Tape x 1 Roll
With the collection of wedding flowers you have, you can create a variety of beautiful arrangements and floral accents. Here are some ideas on what you can make with the provided flowers and materials:
- Bridal Bouquet:
- Use the King Protea as the focal point of the bouquet, surrounded by Riceflower, Bunnytails, and Gyp Bleached.
- Add Eucalyptus and Roundcut Palm leaves for greenery and texture.
- Wrap the stems with Florist Tape and secure them with Florist Wire for a polished finish.
- Bridesmaids' Bouquets:
- Create smaller versions of the bridal bouquet, using a combination of Riceflower, Bunnytails, and Sola Roses.
- Incorporate Hydrangea blooms for a soft and delicate touch.
- Wrap the stems and secure them with Florist Wire and Florist Tape .
- Use Sola flower blooms for a unique boutonniere.
- Accentuate it with Bunnytails, Eucalyptus and Gyp or Hossu grass.
- Secure the stems with Florist Wire and wrap with Florist Tape.
- Combine Riceflower, Bunnytails, and Gyp Bleached to create delicate corsages.
- Use smaller blooms of Sola Roses as the focal point.
- Attach the flowers to a corsage wristband or pin using Florist Wire and Florist Tape.
- Arrange the King Protea stems in a tall vase to create dramatic and striking centerpieces.
- Surround them with Riceflower, Bunnytails, and Stoebe for a lush look.
- Add Eucalyptus and Roundcut Palm leaves to provide volume and texture.
- Decorative Accents:
- Utilize the Hossu grass to create whimsical and organic elements throughout your wedding decor.
- Incorporate the Gyp Bleached and Bunnytails to add delicate touches to signage, chairs, or table settings.
- Use the Florist Wire and Florist Tape to secure and attach the grass and flowers to different objects.
Remember, these are just suggestions, and you can mix and match the flowers and materials based on your personal style and preferences. Let your creativity guide you as you create unique floral arrangements that reflect the beauty of your special day.